No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Preprag Tablets is a smartly designed solution for women of child bearing potential. It is used in;
- Contributes to fertility and reproductive health of women
- Increases chances of conception
- Provides essential nutrients for pregnant women
- Supports fetal development.
- 30s Tablets
- L-Arginine improves blood flow and circulation to the uterus, thicken the endometrium, aiding in the implantation of an embryo and the likelihood of a successful pregnancy. Increases egg quality by increasing the blood supply to the ovaries.
- Inositol helps regulate ovulation and hormone levels in people with PCOS and insulin sensitivity.
- Beta-carotene Taking beta-carotene before, during, and after pregnancy might decrease the risk of diarrhea and fever after childbirth. Vitamin D helps in fertility, endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant. It helps increase the chances of conceiving. It also helps to boost fertility by helping the fertilized egg stay attached to the uterine wall.
- Vitamin C appears to boost fertility. It promotes iron absorption and production of the fertility-critical hormone progesterone, and helps to trigger ovulation. Vitamin C can also help to regulate your menstrual cycle and ovulationVitamin B1 plays an important role in maturation of oocytes (immature egg cells).
- Riboflavin plays an important role in metabolizing fats, proteins, and carbohydrates into energy
- Niacin is an important part of vitamin B complex as tissues in the body convert niacin into a usable coenzyme called nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), which is used in the body to perform essential functions.
- Vitamin B6 helps in boosting fertility by balancing level of hormones estrogen and progesterone, it can help increase the chances of conceiving. It makes your uterus more receptive to the factors of pregnancy.
- Folic acid increases progesterone levels and lowers the risk of irregular ovulation. It reduces the risk of having a baby with a neural tube defect. It also lowers the risk of preterm birth and low-birth-weight babies.Vitamin B12 reduces the risk of loss of the fetus.
- Biotin is also necessary for a healthy pregnancy. Biotin prevents health issues in developing babies.
- Vitamin B5 relieves from stress hormones and pregnancy-related muscle cramps. It also helps to produce essential pregnancy hormones.
- One tablet daily with meal or as directed by the physician.
|Vitamin D (as D3 600IU)||15mcg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||8mg|
|Riboflavin Vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||400mcg|
|Cobalamin (Vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Biotin (Vitamin B7)||150mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||6mg|