No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tifl syrup is a combination of essential vitamins and minerals, designed to support healthy growth and development in children and to boost immunity.
- 1s x 120ml Syrup
- Vitamin A is essential for vision. Keeps tissues and skin healthy. Plays an important role in bone growth and in the immune system.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, neutralizing unstable molecules that can damage cells. Protects vitamin A and certain lipids from damage.
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, which strengthen bones. Helps form teeth and bones, can reduce the number of non-spinal fractures.
- Vitamin C is involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin B1 helps convert food into energy. Needed for healthy skin, hair, muscles, and brain and is critical for nerve function.
- Vitamin B2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
- Vitamin B3 helps convert food into energy. Essential for healthy skin, blood cells, brain, and nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 reduce the risk of heart disease, plays key roles in sleep, appetite, and moods. Helps make red blood cells Influences cognitive abilities and immune function.
- Vitamin B9 vital for new cell creation Helps prevent brain and spine birth defects when taken early in pregnancy; should be taken regularly by all women of child-bearing age, may reduce heart disease risk.
- Vitamin B12 protects nerve cells and encourages their normal growth Helps make red blood cells and DNA.
- Vitamin B12 helps make lipids (fats), neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, and haemoglobin.
- Iron helps haemoglobin in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscle cells carry oxygen throughout the body. Needed for chemical reactions in the body and for making amino acids, collagen, neurotransmitters, and hormones.
- Zinc helps form many enzymes and proteins and create new cells. Needed for immune system, taste, smell, and wound healing. zinc may delay the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
- Copper plays an important role in iron metabolism and immune system. Helps make red blood cells.
- Malt extract helps improve digestion by optimizing good bacteria and minimizing bad bacteria.
- 1-2 teaspoon daily or as recommended by your physician.