No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Memor capsule is a combination of vitamins and minerals which plays an important role in to improve the function of brain/nerves and in indicated in;
- To strengthen the functions of the nervous system related to alertness, concentration and mental clarity and memory
- Improves the balance disorders.
- 10s, 14s and 30s Capsule
- Ginkgo biloba dry extract improves blood flow, memory, concentration due to certain brain problems, and for relief of premenstrual syndrome, eye problems, and dizziness.
- Bacopa dry extract improves memory and thinking skills, anxiety, and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder.
- L- Glutamine is semi-essential amino acid that forms from glutamic acid, an energy source for the brain.
- Dry extract Huperzia improve memory by protecting nerve cells.
- Curcumin complex helps in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidaemia.
- Vitamin B5 helps produce energy by breaking down fats and carbohydrates. It also promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver.
- Vitamin B6 reduces the risk of heart disease, plays key roles in sleep, appetite, and moods. Helps to make red blood cells, influences cognitive abilities and improves immune function.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) is vital for new cell creation Helps prevent brain and spine birth defects should be taken regularly by all. Also reduces heart disease risk.
- Vitamin B12 protects nerve cells and encourages their normal growth Helps make red blood cells and DNA.
- Zinc plays an important role in axonal and synaptic transmission and is necessary for nucleic acid metabolism and brain tubulin growth and phosphorylation. Lack of zinc has been implicated in impaired DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis during brain development.
One capsule two times daily Maintenance: One capsule per day, preferably in the evening
|Ginkgo biloba dry extract||130mg|
|Bacopa dry extract||67mg|
|Dry extract Huperzia||2.5mg|
|Vitamin B5||2.9 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)||0.096mg|